Fragmented Florals - 2 Nov 2020
DO YOU LOVE COLOUR?
This workshop is for anyone who loves colour and painting. Have fun creating your own artworks in the ‘colourplay’ workshop. Focusing on colour skills and abstraction techniques using acrylic paint. Learn easy and fun ways to loosen up your art and be expressive with your strokes. Each participant will leave the workshop with a fabulous colour mixing experience and a small canvas inspired by nature’s blooms.
Learn how to take your favourite colours and let them help you create an abstracted artwork that reflects your unique personality. There will be a some colourplay exercises to warm you up and then you get to create your very own artwork inspired by Australian Native flowers.
No skills required, just enthusiasm and a love for colour.
• Fully guided creativity art class
• Easy and fun exercises to cultivate your own colour palette
• Easy ways to create contemporary designs and artwork
• All art materials included. Paper works and one small canvas to take home
• Inspiring ideas to continue developing your own style.
$150pp - includes all art materials. You are welcome to bring your own
LIMITED SPACES (3.5 hours painting with a half hour break included. Package includes one drink per person and nibbles.)
Monday 2 November 2020 ,
9am - 12:30pm