Mixed media basics with Shazia Imran - 19 Oct
CREATE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE
This workshop is for anyone who loves exploring different art materials and techniques.
During this workshop Shazia will guide students of all artistic levels through the steps of creating their own mixed media painting on canvas. This will be created using tissue paper and collage as the base and then acrylic washes and paints will be applied to form a mixed media surface. Drawing will be done with charcoal, oil pastels and finished with acrylic paints.
Shazia will also touch on the basics of composition and the colour wheel during the session.
Students will take home their own artwork created in this workshop.
• Basic student quality materials included
• Fully guided creativity art class
• Easy and fun exercises to explore mixed media
• Easy ways to create contemporary designs and artwork
• Inspiring ideas to continue developing your own style.